Our Top 10 Favorite Free Things to do in Indianapolis:
Let the kids run wild indoors at The Traders Point Christian Church’s “The Park.”
Visit the interactive and fun Holliday Park Nature Center.
Explore The Learning Curve and the other 6 floors at the Central Library.
Give back to the community and volunteer as a family.
Check out some snakes and turtles at the Cool Creek Park Nature Center.
Head south to the huge indoor climbing gym at The Commons of Columbus, IN.
Venture through the 3 treehouse at Flat Fork Creek Park of Fishers.
Respect the law, and learn all about it, at The Indiana State Police Museum. Admission is free, but donations are accepted.
Take a family walk along the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
Climb to the top of Soldiers and Sailors Monument.
Looking for More Free Indianapolis Fun?
- Scan our FREE things to do each month in Indianapolis events calendar.
- Head inside to one of these 10 places to play inside for FREE.
- Enjoy free admission at local museums during Free Museum Days.
- Eat out as a family with over 100 restaurants that offer a Kids Eat Free deal.
Scoring big on your birthday at several local places that offer birthday freebies.
Explore a new playground.
- Stay home and try one of these 20 things to do when you’re stuck at home.
- Enter our weekly contests to win awesome prizes.
Upcoming Free Events around Indianapolis
[add_eventon_el hide_so=”yes” event_count=”5″ event_type=”822″ show_limit=”yes” number_of_months=”2″]