When you enter the Tunnel of Terror at Prime Haunted Car Wash in Fishers, prepare to get scared … and leave with a squeaky clean vehicle. That’s because this haunted car wash provides a unique and spooky event this Halloween by using its car wash tunnel as a haunted house.
What is Tunnel of Terror Haunted Car Wash?
According to the Prime Car Wash website, the Tunnel of Terror is a car wash haunted house. Load your car with your bravest family and friends and try not to scream as you drive through the thick fog and flashing lights of the past employee graveyard. Along the way, you will meet ghastly creatures amid a spooky setting.
When Is the Fishers Haunted House Car Wash?
Tunnel of Terror is available only at the dates and times below:
- Friday, Oct. 13th: 8 PM – 11 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 14th: 8 PM – 11 PM
- Sunday, Oct. 15th: 7 PM – 10 PM
- Friday, Oct. 20th: 8 PM – 11 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 21st: 8 PM – 11 PM
- Sunday, Oct. 22nd: 7 PM – 10 PM
- Friday, Oct. 27th: 8 PM – 11 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 28th: 8 PM – 11 PM
- Sunday, Oct. 29th: 7 PM – 10 PM
- Monday, Oct. 30th: 8 PM – 10 PM
- Tuesday, Oct. 31st: 8 PM – 10 PM
How Much Does It Cost?
$20 per car for the Tunnel of Terror experience and a basic car wash.
Where Is It Located?
Tunnel of Terror takes place at Prime Car Wash at 13801 Olivia Way in Fishers, off of I-69.
What Else Should I Know?
- Tickets for Tunnel of Terror can be purchased in advance on the Prime Car Wash website.
- When you arrive, you have the option to turn your radio to a special station to get spooky sounds during the ride.
- For a less spooky experience, turn on your hazard lights to keep the scary creatures away.