Hamilton County Parks and Recreation partners with friends of Central Pool in the operation of its beach and bathhouse at Morse Park and Beach.
Related Article: 65 Fun Activities for $5 or Less around Indianapolis
2022 Morse Beach in Noblesville Dates and Admission
Location: 13358 Pennington Rd., Fishers, IN
Dates/Hours: May 28 – 30, June 4 – September 5 | 12 pm – 6 pm
Price: $5 per person
Morse Park and Beach is the center for summertime activities in Hamilton County. With the surrounding trees, hills, and Morse Lake, it is an ideal location to play! This 23-acre park boasts an 18-hole disc golf course.
Related Article: Lakeside Playground at Morse Park and Beach is Now Open
Related Article: Beaches Near Indianapolis
Picnic, fish, or play volleyball at Morse Park and Beach, but don’t forget your sunscreen!
- Re-entry will be allowed in the beach with wristbands.
- Pool noodles, life jackets and floaties are allowed in the beach. All other floats are not allowed.
- Coolers will be allowed this year with a $4 charge.
- Gas grill and tables available for rent for $50 a day
- Concessions are not open.
- Bait will be available for purchase.
- Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs.
- Children under 2 are free.