For 32 years, Clifton Mill has celebrated the Christmas season in a very special way. This light display is one of the country’s finest with over 4 million lights illuminating the mill, the gorge, the riverbanks, trees, and bridges.
Clifton Mill has been nominated as one of USA TODAY’S 10 Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards for 2021.
Dates: November 26, 2021, through December 30, 2021
Time: Gates are open every night* from 5 pm-9 pm. The lights turn on at 6 pm. *Clifton Mill closes at 8 pm on Dec. 24-25.
Location: Historic Clifton Mill | 75 Water St, Clifton, OH 45316
Cost: $10/per person, children 3 and under are free
There is even a 100-foot “waterfall” of twinkling lights. The flip of one switch turns all the lights on at once transforming night into a fantastical winter wonderland.
RELATED ARTICLE: The Ultimate Guide to Holiday Fun around Indianapolis
The lights have been featured in Midwest Living and Ohio Magazine. There is a Miniature Village, a Santa Claus Museum, and spectacular synchronized lights and music show that features the old Covered Bridge. Every night until Christmas you can peek into Santa’s Workshop to see a live Santa at work and then, every 15 minutes or so, watch him check his list and go up the chimney to load his sleigh!
So gather your family and head out to see The Legendary Lights of Clifton Mill for an instant “Christmas Spirit” boost.
What You Should Know:
- The gates open at 5 pm, the lights come on at 6 pm
- The gates close at 9 pm, lights go off 30 minutes later
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, they close at 8 pm
- Parking is free
- Santa comes to Clifton Mill to make toys in his workshop but is not available for photos
- Admission is $10 per person for everyone age 4 and older. Children 3 and under get in FREE!
- Mastercard & Visa are accepted
- Visit cliftonmill.com/christmas for more info.