Good news, splash pad fans! Indy Parks will open 20 Indianapolis splash pads for the summer season, starting on Saturday, May 22, 2021. Splash pads typically open by Memorial Day weekend and close after Labor Day.
On Saturday, May 22, the following splash pads will be open daily from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. unless otherwise noted:
- Andrew Ramsey Park, 310 W. 42nd St.
- Arsenal Park, 1400 E. 46th St. (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Bel Aire Park, 2901 W. Mooresville Rd.
- Bertha Ross Park, 3700 N. Clifton Ave.
- Carson Park, 5400 S. High School Rd.
- Christian Park, 4200 English Ave.
- Clayton LaSalle Park, 401 S. LaSalle St.
- Dan Wakefield Park, 6501 N. Broadway St.
- Grassy Creek Park, 10510 E. 30th St.
- Haughville Park, 520 N. Belleview Pl.
- Holliday Park, 6363 Spring Mill Dr.
- Jake Greene Park, 1700 Franklin Rd.
- Municipal Gardens, 1831 N. Lafayette Rd.
- Riverwood Park, 7201 Crittenden Ave.
- Stout Field Park, 3820 W. Bradbury Rd.
- Tarkington Park, 45 W. 40th St. (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Wes Montgomery Park, 3400 N. Hawthorne Ln.
- Wildwood Park, 8100 Southeastern Ave.
- Willard Park, 1901 E. Washington St.
- Windsor Village Park, 6510 E. 25th St. (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
Several pools around Indy will open for the summer season starting the weekend of May 29. The final schedule will be released in the coming days.
Indy Parks reminds park visitors to practice social distancing and proper hygiene while visiting splash pads and pools this summer. Park visitors are also encouraged to discover Indy Parks’ 212 parks, 153 miles of trails, and more than 11,000 acres. For more details about Indy Parks and its services, visit parks.indy.gov or call (317) 327-PARK.