Looking for a way to spread the love this Valentine’s Day? Why not head to Nickel Plate Arts. Valentine’s Day at Nickel Plate Arts is no typical “Hallmark holiday.” Art-infused events and activities for singles, couples, children and groups go way beyond candy hearts and red roses this February. Come to one of our Date Nights, enjoy a full day of family-friendly fun, see their Temptation exhibit and more.
If you are looking for a romantic evening with a twist, you’ll love VALENTINE’S DATE NIGHT, FEBRUARY 10, 11, and 14, from 6-9 pm. Stop by before or after your romantic downtown Noblesville plans. A unique and artsy way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other, for girl’s night out, or even a mother-daughter night on the town! Enjoy artist-led projects, live performances, wine/beer, food, and more!
Details & Featured Artist Stations:
- Live music:
– Feb 10: Emily Crapnell & Steve Newby (jazz vocals and guitar)
– Feb 11: Weiqun He (cellist)
– Feb 14: Dane Peterson (saxophonist)
- Erin Goodman – “Pair of Hearts” (Painting: Jim Dine Style watercolor painting)
- Deanna Leonard – “Metal Romance” (Mixed Media: metal embossing & patina project)
- Eric O’Dell – “Photographic Love” (Photography: photo transfer project)
- Kat Ho – “Sweetheart Towels” (Printmaking: printing “his and hers” themed towels)
- Bekah Hutchinson – “Drum (Heart)beats” (Music: unique percussion instrument lessons)
- Artisano’s Oils & Spices – “Blended” (Culinary Arts: oil and vinegar blends)
Questions? Interested in participating in the event? Contact Kavita.
Wanting to get the whole family in on the Valentine’s Day fun? FAMILY VALENTINE’S DAY, FEBRUARY 11, from 12-5 pm has you covered.
There’s no sweeter way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with your family! Make this year’s holiday an artsy one. Bring the kiddos to Nickel Plate Arts for children’s activities, crafts ($5 each) and sweet treats. Our hands-on Valentine’s Day crafts are inspired by our Date Night activities and include painting, mixed-media, picture frames, and more.
Admission is free throughout the day. Come and go as you please!