Have a budding artist in the house? Here is their chance to let their artwork shine. Carmel Arts Council in conjunction with The Great Frame Up and Soho Café and Gallery is hosting a Spring Themed Art Contest for students in grades K-12.
Here is what you need to know:
- Students must be in grades K-12
- Submissions must be new and original 2D Art, 81/2” x 11” only ….Spring Themed!
- Art must be clearly labeled with contestants name, grade, email address, with a parent or guardian phone number.
- Submit art to Soho Café and Gallery, 620 Rangeline Road by March 20, 2016
- Artwork not clearly labeled will not be judged. CAC is not responsible for lost art.
Artwork is judged by members of CAC and gallery members and artists of the A and D District. Winners will be announced March 23 by email and on the CAC website. Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at a reception April 13th from 6-7 PM at the CAC Children’s Art Gallery, 30 W. Main St.
First place winners will have their art custom framed by The Great Frame Up and are invited to have their pieces displayed in the CAC’s Children’s Art Gallery until April 25th.
For more information contact: Donna Tutwiler at [email protected]