The IUPUI Center for Young Children provides child care and early childhood education for the University’s diverse population and the Indianapolis Community.
We offer numerous year-round programs for children ages 6 weeks through six years old and believe children learn through play, experiences, and interaction with their environment and peers. We are licensed with the State of Indiana and committed to providing a safe family atmosphere, challenging programs and a multitude of activities for children to develop to their full potential. All children are encouraged and guided by experienced, degreed and professional teachers. The totality of our curriculum is designed to promote independence, self-esteem, confidence, social and critical thinking skills providing an overall academic growth that creates a foundation for later learning.
- Two separate outside play areas with age appropriate playground equipment.
- Small class groups, more teachers, increased one-on-one time.
- 3 overall programs with additional STEM program. The STEM program incorporates Science, Technology, Engineering and Math concepts into a daily curriculum designed to engage your child’s inquisitive nature to question, analyze and understand the word around them.
- Infant/ Toddler: 6 weeks – 2 years
- Wee School: 2 years
- Multi-Age: 3 – 6 years’ old
- STEM: 3 – 6 years’ old
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Safe and Secured Center. Doors are locked at all times and only accessible by keycard
- Observation areas for parents
- Field Trips
To schedule a tour or for more information, please call 317-274-3508 or submit an online inquiry form on our website at childcare.iupui.edu.