From delivery to diapers to days of precious smiles, it’s all part of the joy of parenthood. So Franciscan St. Francis Health is hosting MOMMY, BABY & BEYOND – Saturday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Greenwood Park Mall, between Von Maur and JCPenney. As part of their Guiding You maternity program, this fun, informative fair is for moms, expecting parents and children of all ages. There will be fun activities for the whole family and helpful information on all things baby-related.
Here are a few things to look forward to:
• Meet Toni, WZPL’s new co-host of The Smiley Morning Show and visit the Fan Jam Van in the parking lot just outside and register for their Baby Moon give-a-way.
• Sign up your little cutie to race in the Diaper Derby.
• Take part in Mommy & Me yoga and Dancing for Birth class.
• Chat with experts from Franciscan St. Francis Health Women’s Services.
• Watch virtual tours and find out the latest updates on the major expansion and renovation of our Indianapolis Women & Children’s Center.
You won’t want to miss this event! Details and pre-registration for activities and prizes are available at FranciscanStFrancis.org/BabyFair.
And check us out on Pandora. The staff at Franciscan St. Francis Health Women’s Services has created a few stations for life’s moments. Be it nap time, play time, mommy time or family time, you can find something that will entertain or soothe both you and your baby. Learn more by visiting FranciscanStFrancis.org/GuidingYou.