WHAT: Legendary Sports Saturday: Basketball featuring the Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever
WHERE: Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, 3000 N. Meridian Street
WHEN: Saturday, May 5, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Indiana Pacers just finished one of the most exciting seasons in recent history and the Indiana Fever are days away from their season opener. Come celebrate Indiana’s two professional basketball teams and practice your skills and drills in the new Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience.
- 10-11 a.m.- Meet fan favorite mascots Boomer and Freddy Fever
- 10 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m.- Shimmy and shake with the Pacemates
- Purchase a Pacers pennant from The Museum Store, and get a free 2018 Sports Legends Gold Medal
- Grab a free activity book (while supplies last)
Meet current Fever players!
- 5-6 p.m.: Shenise Johnson, Stephanie Mavunga, and Tiffany Mitchell
- 6-7 p.m.: Kayla Alexander, Candice Dupree, and Victoria Vivians
Get off the bench and get in the game at the Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever Basketball Experience! About The Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends ExperienceThe Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience is an immersive learning experience that allows children and families to participate in health and fitness activities through sports as they are inspired by some of the greatest athletes of all time. The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis partnered with experts from Riley Children’s at Indiana University Health, which operates the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana, to bring this experience to life. For more information about Riley Children’s Sports Legends Experience, visit childrensmuseum.org/sports-legends. For more information about Riley Children’s Health or The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, visit www.rileychildrens.org and www.childrensmuseum.org respectively.