One lucky child will have the opportunity to “flip the switch” at Downtown Indy’s Circle of Lights celebration!
Plus, five winners will receive money in a 529 CollegeChoice savings plan! Tear out the coloring page from the November issue of Indy’s Child Magazine for your child to color and submit by November 18. Get out the markers, colored pencils, and crayons and let your child’s imagination run!
The contest runs now through Monday, November 18 at noon. Happy coloring!
- One entry per child, ages 3 – 12.
- Only Indiana residents may win.
- Five finalists will be selected by the judges based on creativity. Of the five finalists, one grand prize winner will be selected. Judging will be done by a panel of representatives from IPL, IBEW 481, College Choice 529, IndyStar, WTHR, Circle Centre and Downtown Indy, Inc. The decision of the judges is final.
- The one entry that receives the most votes from the panel will be selected to
“flip the switch” on stage at Downtown Indy, Inc.’s Circle of Lights® presented by IBEW 481 on Monument Circle Friday, Nov. 29.
- The winner and four additional finalists will each receive $529 deposited into a College Choice 529 direct savings plan and additional gifts courtesy of other Circle of Lights sponsors including Circle Centre Mall, College Choice 529, WTHR-13 and IndyStar.
- Finalists will be contacted by Thursday, Nov. 21.
- Entries will not be returned and become property of Downtown Indy, Inc.
- Some entries will be on public display (without contact information).