Our little ones grow up so fast.
But the memories we create with them last a lifetime.
With five floors of fun, you’re guaranteed to make a few memories with your grandchildren at the Grandparent Celebration at the Children’s Museum on Saturday, November 16!
In partnership with the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, we’ve put together a day that celebrates the special relationship between you and your grandchildren. We invite you, Hoosier grandparents, to meet us this November and enjoy:
- Ice cream social provided by local favorite BRICS
- Special activities, games and entertainment
- Resources from community partners
Tickets to the Grandparent Celebration are free, but admission to the museum is required. Get your tickets here!
Grandparent Celebration Vendors:
- Boy Scouts, Crossroads of America Council
- Camp Crosley YMCA
- Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation
- Conner Prairie
- Goldfish Swim School
- Hi Ho Vacations
- Impish: The Christmas Elf
- Indiana Ballet Conservatory
- Indianapolis Art Center
- Indianapolis Children’s Choir
- Indianapolis Fire Department
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Indy Humane Society
- Indy Stars Gymnastics
- Visit Fort Wayne
- wR2 Advisors of Raymond James