Huntington Learning Center wants to see families and kids succeed.
Remote learning has become a great tool to continue our kids’ education despite not being in school, but it definitely comes with its own challenges. To help kids succeed and give parents a little peace of mind right now, Huntington is offering free online educational tools.
We understand many parents have been handling remote learning for over a month now and the frustration level may be high. Schoolwork has now become homework and navigating being a parent, who also may have to teach, is difficult. Join Huntington Learning Center’s upcoming webinar, where our education expert will discuss:
- The homework battle and how to avoid it
- Ways to structure your child’s time and environment to improve homework performance
- Tactics on dealing with students at home during the COVID crisis
- How Huntington can help with homework
This is a great opportunity to learn tips and strategies to make remote learning and homework time less stressful. And it’s free! Register here.
Who should attend: Parents with students K–8
Huntington Reading Adventure Live
Huntington Learning Center is hosting live free reading sessions on YouTube. At 1:00pm EST every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They will release new videos throughout the week and archive them for future reference. The series is broken up by reading level:
- Mondays: Kindergarten – 3rd grade
- Wednesdays: 4th – 5th grade
- Fridays: 6th – 8th grade