The end of summer is upon us, and that means the return of school supplies, pumpkin spice and cooler weather. It also means that some favorite fall programs are back at Indy Parks! From September through December, Indy Parks facilities will offer more than 180 programs for park visitors of all ages, focused on fitness, nature, sports, arts and more.
Here’s a sampling of some of our favorite fall programs:
- Broad Ripple Park: Gingerbread House Making, Moonlight Egg Hunt, Wizard Expo
- Eagle Creek Park: Books and Boots, Hike and Seek, Owl Fest
- Garfield Park Arts Center: Autumn Art Fair, Día de Muertos, Family Art Night
- Garfield Park Burrello Family Center: Indy in Motion, Paws and Claus, Pickleball
- Garfield Park Conservatory: Critter Chat, Early Morning Photography, Jungle Tales
- Holliday Park: Beastly Brunch, Friday Night Campfire, Yoga
- Riverside Park: Archery, Christmas Celebration, Line Dancing
- Southeastway Park: Hayrides, Homeschool Nature Programs
With free, creative, and affordable programming through Indy Parks, now is the perfect time to try out a new skill or sport, and we promise that no matter where your interests lie, there is a class or program for you at Indy Parks this fall. You can check out our Fall 2021 Program Guide here and sign up for programs here!
Even if you don’t partake in one of our programs this fall, our parks are always available for you to embrace the dropping temperatures, enjoy the changing leaves, and get outside with your family and friends. Our parks are open from dawn until dusk all year long.
All of us at Indy Parks are so excited to welcome you into our facilities and our park spaces this fall!