ZooBoo at the Indianapolis Zoo
202327sep(sep 27)12:00 am31oct(oct 31)11:00 pmZooBoo at the Indianapolis Zoo(September 27) 12:00 am - (October 31) 11:00 pm Indianapolis Zoo, 1200 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222-0309CategoryFall Fun,Zoo EventSeasonalFall Festival,Halloween
Is regular October too humdrum, but haunted houses too creepy-crawly? Come to the Zoo for Halloween activities, amazing animals and pumpkins galore! ZooBoo is a fun family experience for itty-bitty
Is regular October too humdrum, but haunted houses too creepy-crawly? Come to the Zoo for Halloween activities, amazing animals and pumpkins galore! ZooBoo is a fun family experience for itty-bitty ghouls and goblins as well as the bigger kids. October weather means active animals, colorful foliage and a new season to explore. Combine that with engaging, hands-free activities, spooktacular costumes and trick-or-treating, and you’ve got an unforgettable family tradition. Woo-hoo!
Best of all, ZooBoo is free for Zoo members and included with regular admission.
Indianapolis ZooBoo 2023 Days & Hours:
- WEDNESDAY: 2-7 PM
- THURSDAY: 2-7 PM
- FRIDAY: 2-9 PM
- SATURDAY: 2-9 PM
- SUNDAY: 2-7 PM
Closed Monday and Tuesday
The Bicentennial Pavilion is home to a whimsical village where Mayor Jack who keeps guests on their toes with his boo-worthy jokes! Professor Pumpkin leads mystifying science demonstrations for little witches and wizards at Pumpkin School. While snakes, cats and other not-so-scary creatures scurry in Jack’s Barn, you can also see Caretaker Kris’ collection of spooky skulls.
More ZooBoo Fun
- Meet Terra, a friendly witch, as she conjures up some Halloween magic at her cauldron
- NEW spooky décor throughout Zoo grounds featuring ghouls and a larger-than-life spider
- Trick-or-Treat Trail — including 7 treat stations in a NEW larger location in the Plains
- Adult Trick-or-Treat Trail — Friday and Saturday from 5-8pm (while supplies last)
- Roller Ghoster — Indianapolis’ only roller coaster with a fun, Halloween twist!
- Round-Go-Merry — the carousel that moves in reverse. Open until 7pm.
- Spooktacular Train Ride — Enjoy a ride for a special view of the Zoo behind the scenes. Open until 7pm.
- Every Saturday from 4:30-7:30pm, meet ballerinas from Swan Lake by the Indianapolis Ballet
September 27 (Wednesday) 12:00 am - October 31 (Tuesday) 11:00 pm