Go on an active adventure in the enchanting world of Dora the Explorer, her animal-rescuing cousin Diego, and their friends in Nickelodeon’s Dora and Diego—Let’s Explore! Explore the possibilities in Barbie™You
- Go on an active adventure in the enchanting world of Dora the Explorer, her animal-rescuing cousin Diego, and their friends in Nickelodeon’s Dora and Diego—Let’s Explore!
- Explore the possibilities in Barbie™You Can Be Anything™: The Experience
- Stand face-to-face with Bucky the Teenage T. rex, Kelsey the Triceratops, and Stan the T. rex in Dinosphere®
On the first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4-8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person! Why should you visit?
- Admission is just $6 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you might think! We have limited capacity on First Thursday Nights.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Eureka! Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
3000 North Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46208