Looking for a quality day camp to keep the kids active? IUPUI has you covered.
The mission of the day camps is to create a safe and encouraging environment where children develop healthy habits while engaging in activities including arts and crafts, physical activity, and games designed to support success at any age, skill, or level of ability.
Camp includes free before & after care, plus a daily swim lesson at the world famous Indiana University Natatorium at IUPUI!
Registration for spring and summer is now open at camps.iupui.edu.
What to Expect:
- Programming for children, ages 5 to 12
- Base Day Camp Rate of $199 weekly
- Camp day is 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Free before/ after care starting at 7:00am and ending at 6:00pm
- A swim lesson each day in our world class facility
- Two healthy snacks each day
- All staff attend a rigorous pre-camp training and are trained in CPR, First Aid and Child Abuse Prevention
- A weekly email will be sent with pertinent reminders