Do you like cereal? Do you like milkshakes? How about cereal milkshakes? If this sounds intriguing to you, then you’ll want to head over to Circle City Cereal, where you’ll find cereal milkshakes — as well as bowls of cereal and cereal-topped scoops of ice cream — at this fun, new cereal bar in the food court at Castleton Square Mall.
On the Menu
The menu at Circle City Cereal is simple and revolves around, you guessed it, cereal. They offer:
- Bowls of cereal: pick one or combine several to make a new combination. Bowls come with a bottle of milk, either whole milk, 2% milk, almond milk and oat milk.
- Waffles: Waffles with two scoops of ice cream, Fruity Pebbles, a splash of strawberry syrup and a bottle of milk
- Milkshakes: You can make your own shake with any combination of cereal and milk, or try one of the Circle City Cereal specialties, including:
- Sammy G: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, whipped cream, caramel
- Pink Picasso: Lucky Charms, Oops All Berries, Fruity Pebbles, whipped cream, strawberry syrup
- County Fair: Very Berry Cheerios, Apple Jacks, whipped cream, caramel
- Cookies ‘N Cream: Cookie Crisp, Oreos, Krave Chocolate, whipped cream, chocolate syrup
- D Bell: Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, whipped cream, strawberry syrup
What Does It Taste Like?
So far, we’ve only tried the milkshakes. But they are kid-approved and get two thumbs up! The milkshakes taste like drinking a bowl of cereal, expect creamier and super cold. This would definitely be a fun breakfast-based dessert to get any time of the day.
Circle City Cereal is located inside the food court at Castleton Square Mall, at 6020 82nd Street, Indianapolis. The hours are Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12 to 6 p.m.