America’s Christmas Hometown is Santa Claus, Indiana, located about 3 hours south of Indianapolis. Don’t miss this year’s Santa Claus Christmas Celebration, held on the first three weekends of December. Treat your family to a magical holiday getaway that can only be found in Santa Claus, Indiana!
Highlights of the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration
December 3-4, 10-11, and 17-18
- Write a letter to Santa at the Santa Claus Museum & Village
- Visit with Santa at the Santa Claus Christmas Store
- Chat with an Elf on the North Pole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle
- Be dazzled by the Santa Claus Land of Lights: Family Christmas Light Adventure at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
- Special Christmas shops, sweets, and holiday events will welcome you, too!
Visit www.SantaClausInd.org/Christmas to learn about lodging deals, special events, coupons, and to book your getaway to Santa Claus, Indiana!