Kickoff the summer festival season at the OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair May 20 and 21! Presenting fine art and crafts by more than 225 artists and artisans, and one-of-a-kind experiences, Indy’s Art Fair is a nationally ranked, highly selective, juried art fair.
Enjoy 2-day admission to incredible art, non-stop live music and performance on three stages, fantastic food, Sun King Brewing beer and Mallow Run Winerywine, artist demonstrations and interactive art activities for people of all ages! Celebrate the richness of the Indianapolis arts community with us! Tickets are available in person at the Indianapolis Art Center and at Indy Metro Marsh Supermarkets.
- More than 220 national-level artists and craftsmen selling handmade, one of a kind art.
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations in every studio inside the Art Center.
- Special Broad Ripple Art Fair Preview Party Friday, May 19, 2017 from 6-8 pm
- Live bands and performers on outdoor entertainment stages.
- For the kids – 3 Prizm creativity tents and WFYI’s PBS Kids Character meetups.
- A gourmet food court featuring some of the city’s finest restaurants and chefs.
- Sun King Brewing beer and Mallow Run Winery wine all around the fair.
- An “Emerging Artist” area, where Art Center students can experience life as a professional artist.