The Indianapolis Colts have big plans for the 2023 season – not just for the players. The team has announced a season packed with activities and programs designed with the whole family in mind. Check out what the team has lined up and bring the whole family to Lucas Oil Stadium this season!
2023 Gameday Amenities
Every game this season, families can expect the following amenities with many kid-friendly
traditions back again.
- Sensory Room: Brand new this season, a fully outfitted sensory room for guests with sensory accessibility needs has been constructed in the Southwest Corner of Street Level and is available to enhance the gameday experience for those with invisible disabilities.
- Gameday Social Story: In partnership with Damar Services, the gameday story was created for all fans looking to attend a Colts game which prepares them with what to expect as they arrive at the stadium. Read the story here.
- Kids 24 Months and Younger No Longer Require Tickets to attend home Colts games at Lucas Oil when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 25 months and older will still require regularly-priced tickets.
- Youth Gameday Giveaway: A special complimentary Colts coloring book and crayons will be available to all youth aged 15 and under. There is a limit of one item per child per game, and the child must be present to redeem the item. The items will be available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium.
- Colts Kids Meal: Colts Kids Meals are available at select concession stands throughout the stadium. The meals include a commemorative Colts cup and drink, hot dog, apple slices, string cheese, and free Colts arm sleeves – all for just $8.
- Celebratory Pins: For those attending their very first Colts game, stop by any of the Guests Services kiosks to pick up your own “My First Colts Game” pin! And if you’re attending a home game on your birthday, a special birthday pin also awaits you.
- Mamava Lactation Stations: Nursing mothers enjoy Colts games, too! In addition to the Mother’s Room, a private lactation area, the Colts installed three brand new lactation pods at the stadium last season, providing more options for nursing mothers who prefer a little privacy when pumping or breastfeeding. The pods include comfortable seating, a fold-down table, electrical outlets, USB port, and a door that can be locked for privacy.
- American Family Insurance Touchdown Town: Stop by American Family Insurance Touchdown Town with the whole family to enjoy live music, kids activities, food and drinks, and more! Free and open to the public, American Family Insurance Touchdown Town opens 2.5 hours before kickoff and closes 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
Family Day – vs. LA Rams
Sunday, October 1 | Touchdown Town Opens 10 a.m., Kickoff at 1 p.m. | Lucas Oil Stadium
On Sunday, October 1, gather the whole family for a game day experience, including special activities and entertainment for kids. The first 30,000 fans in attendance receive a Colts clear belt bag. Plus, fans can purchase the Family Four Pack for an unbeatable game day price of $160, which includes a $25 concessions credit.
Blue’s Pregame Show featuring the Wheel of Chaos – vs. Tennessee Titans
Sunday, October 8 | Program Starts 11 a.m., Kickoff at 1 p.m. | Lucas Oil Stadium
A crazy time with the craziest Mascot in the NFL… who knows what The Wheel of Chaos will bring! Purchase tickets for you and your family, plus access to the best pregame show on the planet. Blue will even throw in an autographed copy of his book, all for just $55 each!