The Etiquette and Leadership Institute of Indiana (ELII), “where we teach more than just table manners” is hosting a variety of events this fall for all ages. It is a leading etiquette and leadership trainer in Indiana, with certified instructors that are uniquely qualified to teach lessons in manners, rules of etiquette, protocol, and leadership skills. They passionately educate their Little Ambassadors (ages 5 – 7), Young Diplomats (ages 8 – 13), and Future Professionals (ages 14 – 18) to appropriately interact not only with family, friends, teachers, and teammates, but address unique social situations and challenges that are age-appropriate.
The Future Professionals
- The Future Professionals Etiquette and Leadership Seminar(age 14 – 18)
- Date and Time: Nov. 1 & 2, 2022 / 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Seminar only, Nov 1 – $65.00) (Seminar and Dining, Nov 2 – $110.00)
- Location: Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park Inn,
- Cost $65.00 – $110.00
- Event URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/future-professional-etiquette-and-leadership-seminar-tickets-405190976117
- Contact info: The Etiquette and Leadership Institute of Indiana, P.O. Box 36334, Indianapolis, IN 46236, 888-354-4639, [email protected]