The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra is pleased to announce the 2022 season of Kroger Symphony on the Prairie starting June 24 at the Conner Prairie Amphitheatre. Fans will be thrilled with an exciting line-up that offers a fun-filled musical summer experience for the whole family.
Tickets to the general public will go on sale April 12. Buy tickets here beginning April 12, 2022. Tickets may also be purchased at central Indiana Kroger stores.
2022 Symphony on the Prairie Lineup:
June 24-25: Classical Favorites with the ISO
The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra and Resident Conductor Jacob Joyce take you on a whirlwind trip around the globe with selections from Ravel’s Bolero, Bizet’s Carmen, Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker, Brahms’s Hungarian Dances, and many more.
July 1-4: Star-Spangled Symphony with the ISO
Your favorite patriotic celebration complete with fireworks! Featuring the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, Conductor Alfred Savia, and vocalist Doug LaBrecque.
July 8: Home Again: A Tribute to Carole King
July 9: Never Die Young: A Tribute to James Taylor
July 15-16: Broadway Under the Stars with the ISO
Join Principal Pops Conductor Jack Everly for this exciting performance of all of your Broadway favorites. Featuring music from Beauty and the Beast, Les Misérables, Hamilton, Moulin Rouge, and Wicked!
July 22-23: John Williams Blockbusters with the ISO
Get ready for a night of Hollywood’s greatest soundtracks with the ISO under the direction of Conductor Enrico Lopez-Yañez, featuring the music of John Williams and more.
July 29: Hollywood Nights: The Bob Seger Experience
July 30: ARRIVAL from Sweden: The Music of ABBA
August 5: Melissa Etheridge: One Way Out Tour
August 6: Face 2 Face: A Tribute to Billy Joel and Elton John
August 12: The Spinners
August 13: Three Dog Night
August 19: One Night of Queen Performed by Gary Mullen & the Works
August 20: The Fab Four: The Ultimate Beatles Tribute
August 26: The Phil Collins Experience
August 27: Master Blaster: A Tribute to Stevie Wonder
September 2: Super Diamond: The Neil Diamond Tribute
September 3: The Springsteen Experience: A Tribute to the Boss
September 4: Here Come the Mummies
What to know about Symphony on the Prairie before you go:
- Gates open at 6 p.m. and concerts begin at 8 p.m. each night
- Date-specific tickets may be purchased via the ISO website. Attendees must have tickets (mobile or hard copy) to enter each performance. Children two years old and under do not need a ticket.
- In addition to purchasing online, patrons may scan a QR code at Central Indiana Kroger stores to receive a discount when they purchase tickets on the ISO’s website. Tickets are also sold at the ISO Box Office located on Monument Circle.
- Tickets can be downloaded to phones as mobile tickets for all ISO concerts at Conner Prairie. Likewise, patrons can print their tickets at home and bring them.
- Table rentals, reserved seating, and tickets to the Huntington Bank Sunset Lounge are available in limited quantities. served seating tickets and table reservations (a maximum of ten per table) will go on sale to the general public April 12. Visit IndianapolisSymphony.
org/SOTPfor the list of shows that have reserved seating available.
- Patrons may carry in their own food and beverages and purchase refreshments on-site including beer, wine, and spirits.
- Three large LED screens installed in 2019 enhance the stage view from every location on the lawn.
- Reserved parking is $40 for each show and provides easy-access parking. Reserved parking is available for individual concerts.
- Groups of 30 or more may purchase discounted tickets to Kroger Symphony on the Prairie at a 10% discount. For group sales, contact the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Box Office at (317) 639-4300
- For more information on any Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra indoor or outdoor presentation, contact the Hilbert Circle Theatre Box Office at (317) 639-4300 or online at IndianapolisSymphony.org.