America’s Christmas Hometown is Santa Claus, Indiana, located about 3 hours south of Indianapolis. Don’t miss this year’s Santa Claus Christmas Celebration in Santa Claus, Indiana, held on the first three weekends of December. Treat your family to a memorable Christmas experience that can only be found in Santa Claus, Indiana!
Highlights of the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration – December 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20
- • Write a letter to Santa at the Santa Claus Museum & Village
• Visit with Santa at the Santa Claus Christmas Store
• Chat with an Elf on the North Pole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle
• Be dazzled by the Santa Claus Land of Lights: Family Christmas Light Adventure at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
• Special Christmas shops, sweets, and holiday events will welcome you, too!
Visit www.SantaClausInd.org/Christmas to learn about lodging deals, special events, coupons, and to book your getaway to Santa Claus, Indiana!