Being forced to stay at home makes it easy to dream about all the places you wish you could be instead.
Why not turn all of those musings into something to look forward to?
We challenge you to take those daydreams and create a wish jar! Find an empty jar or container that you have at home and have your kids decorate or label it somehow. Every time someone in your family mentions something that they want to do or somewhere they want to go, write it down on a piece of paper and stick it in the jar. Watch your jar fill up with hopes and wishes for the future! Once it’s safe to venture back out in the world again, use your wish jar to have fun and create memories together as a family.
To help get the ball rolling:
- Indianapolis Splash Pads and Spray Parks
- 50 Fun Activities for $5 or Less in Indianapolis
- Hidden Gems: The Library Coffee Bar at the Indianapolis Art Center
- Must-Do Family Travel in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Preschool Storytime at The Tie Dye Lab in Avon
- 10 Free Places to Play Indoors in Indianapolis
- Doughnuts & Dragons: New Family-Friendly Northside Hangout
- 100 Things Every Indy Kid Needs To Do
- Books & Brews: Find Your Favorite
- Hidden Gems: Purpose Park
- 7 Ice Cream Hot Spots in Indy
- 4 Reasons We Love the St. Louis Aquarium