Now there’s even more reason to hop on the bike this summer! Pedal Perks gives bicyclists incentives when they bike to participating businesses in Hamilton County. The goal of the program is to invite locals and visitors to explore Hamilton County by bicycle.
Through Oct. 31, more than 30 participating Hamilton County businesses are offering deals and discounts.
“Hamilton County is a very bicycle-friendly community, with more than 600 miles of trails,” says Ashley Ledford, director of marketing and promotions at Hamilton County Tourism. “Pedal Perks is a great way to get outside with family and friends this summer, support local businesses and save money.”
Pedal Perks is a mobile-exclusive program. Customers must have a smartphone in order to redeem the offers at participating restaurants. Visit PedalPerks.org and enter your name and email address, and a link to the mobile passport will be texted to you. Save it to your smartphone home screen or bookmark the link for easy access. When visiting a participating business, simply present your phone to a staff member to redeem the available discount.
After three check-ins and/or redemptions, participants will be automatically eligible to receive a branded bike bell, while supplies last.
Some of the deals in the Pedal Perks program include:
- Cool Creek Nature Center: Free admission to a select concert
- Conner Prairie: $2 off admission
- Java House Coffee Bar: $1 off any signature drink
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream: 10% off your order of merchandise
- Crafters Pizza and Drafthouse: BOGO free salad
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers: $5 off $15 purchase
- Papa Fattoush Restaurant: Free appetizer with $25 purchase
- Pinheads Alley & Alehouse: Buy 30 minutes of bowling, get 30 minutes free
New deals will be added throughout the promotion, so check the website throughout the summer before heading out.
Visit PedalPerks.org for more information, including a full list of participants.