The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is excited to announce the return of the adults 21+ extravaganza — Museum by Moonlight!
On this night you can explore all five floors of the museum, including favorites such as Dinosphere, American POP in The Galleries for American Arts and Popular Culture, Treasures of the Earth, ScienceWorks, and the always popular, Carousel Wishes and Dreams.
All proceeds from Museum by Moonlight benefit The Children’s Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum.
- When: February 29, 8:00pm – midnight
- Where: The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- General Admission: $75 per person before February 1; $85 per person after February 1
Included with each ticket:
- One complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples and bites from your favorite local restaurants
- Special museum shows and entertainment
- A silent disco among the dinos
- Access to the world’s largest children’s museum, exclusively for adults of all ages
- ALL. THE. FUN.
New at Museum by Moonlight will be the gorgeous Take Me There: Greece exhibit! Always wanted to visit Greece? Let the Children’s Museum take you there.
- Board an airplane and “travel” 5,500 miles to Greece.
- Discover the vibrant culture of contemporary Greece through art, food, music, dance, and architecture.
- Experience an evening beneath the changing “sky” while strolling through the Grecian Plateia!
For more information and tickets please visit childrensmuseum.org/moonlight.