Did you know that kids can bowl free in Indianapolis all summer long? Registered kids receive 2 FREE GAMES of bowling every day all summer long, valued at over $500 per child! Select bowling centers and schools around the country are participating in the Kids Bowl Free (website) program. This program is designed by bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer.
Related Page: 80 Free or Cheap ($5 or Less) Activities in Indianapolis
What is the Kids Bowl Free program?
KBF has partnered with select bowling centers around the country to offer two free games every day to registered kids. And there are 7 centers in Indianapolis!
When does the program start?
Dates and times vary by each location. Most locations start in May.
How do you sign up?
Visit their website, select your preferred center, register your bowlers (up to 6 per family), and Kids Bowl Free will email your coupons at the beginning of each week. Age limits vary by location but the majority in the Indy area are for ages 15 and under.
Any extra costs to know about?
Shoe rental fees are not included. And any adult bowlers will need to pay as they go for lane rental + shoes. BUT, KBF also offers a Family Pass option: A one-time $34.95 fee for up to four adult family members. Perfect for older siblings, parents, grandparents or caregivers.
Related Article: 60 Fun Activities for $5 or Less in Indianapolis
2022 Kids Bowl Free Indianapolis Locations:
- Expo Bowl, 5261 Elmwood Drive, Indianapolis | May 23 – Aug 12
- Western Bowl, 6441 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis | May 23 – Aug 12
- Woodland Bowl, 3421 E 96th Street, Indianapolis | May 23 – Aug 12
- All Star Bowl, 726 N. Shortridge Road, Indianapolis | May 15 – Aug 15
- Pinheads, 13825 Britton Park Rd., Fishers | June 6 – Aug 31
- Beech Grove Bowl, 95 N 2nd Ave, Beech Grove | May 15 – Aug 15
- Hi-Way Lanes, 400 N. Morton, Franklin | April 9 – September 9
MORE INFORMATION: Additional details may vary by bowling center so we recommend calling them for any/all questions not answered on kidsbowlfree.com.