Indy Parks will host three haunted houses this Halloween 2022!
The first is the Haunted Conservatory at the Garfield Park Conservatory on October 27. This one-night event from 7-9 p.m. will feature scary music, decorations, and ghouls, and is recommended for ages 8 and older. Note that strobe lights and artificial fog will be used at this location.
Then, two haunted houses will share Halloween weekend on October 28-30: The Brookside Park Haunted House and the Indy Island Haunted House at Raymond Park. The Brookside Park Fa.m.ily Center will transform its auditorium into a walk-through haunted maze designed to surprise and frighten! And Indy Island will transform its Aquatic Center for spook-tacular fun! Treats and goodie bags will be given to those children brave enough to make it through.
Both haunted houses will have lights on from 5-7 p.m. for those who scare easily, then lights off from 7-9 p.m. for those who don’t. The Brookside Park and Indy Island haunted houses are both suitable for children ages 5 and older.
All Indy Parks haunted houses are $5 for admission. Admission is paid at the door. Indy Parks offers many other kid-friendly events in the month of October, including:
- Create & Play: Paint Monsters | October 12 | 10 a.m. | Bethel Park
- Hay Rides | Every Weekend in October | 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. | Eagle Creek Park
- Owl Festival | October 22 & 23 | Sat. 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Sun. 1-5 p.m. | Eagle Creek Park
- Spooky Stories | October 27 | 5:30 p.m. | Garfield Park Arts Center
- Trick or Treat | October 28 | 6:30 p.m. | Riverside Park Auditorium
For more information about haunted houses and other events in the month of October, please visit indyparks.org.