Look, we get it. We know that you know the value of going to the Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show…
- Where hundreds of experts and thousands of ideas are all brought together under one roof!
- Where you can get special show pricing and great deals when multiple companies are competing for your business!
- Where only quality exhibitors are allowed in, saving you the hassle of endless research!
- Where tickets are only $5 if pre-purchased online and Kids 12 & under get in FREE… oh and with FREE parking too!
But sometimes you can’t get away on your own and you need to bring the family along.
No worries, here’s your HOW TO GUIDE to convince your family or friends to come along… and get them excited about it!
If you are bringing the kids, this will be easier than you think…
- Tell them about Kids’ Day on Sunday, Sept 22.
- We have dinosaurs! T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, etc. Your kid’s favorites will likely be here as part of DinoROAR! An interactive & educational exhibit featuring puppet and animatronic dinos, fossils and storytelling. Kids can get their pic with a T-Rex after each show!
- We have Princesses! Cinderella, Snow White & Jasmine will grace the stage from Happily Ever After Productions! Look for the Princesses to sing, dance & tell their stories! After each performance they will take pictures and meet with little ones for some one-on-one time!
- There will be magic in the air! Local magician Marcus Lehman will delight audiences with stage tricks and up-close magic throughout the day!
- Can’t make it on Sunday for Kids’ Day – No worries!
- There will be inflatables, bounce houses & obstacle courses outside the building every day of the show, available for unlimited free play with an adult admission ticket (which as mentioned is only $5 online or $10 at the door).
Need to convince a family member or friend to come along, no sweat…
- There are great shopping opportunities available throughout the show, but especially in our Handmade Marketplace section!
- Here you’ll find holiday décor, jewelry & accessories, food & drink, household goods, wood working, clothing, art & more!
- There is an outdoor beer garden with outdoor games!
- Enjoy a nice fall evening while your at the show in style. Even if the weather doesn’t cooperate, Grand Park boasts a great 2nd floor bar & grill overlooking the show floor!
Need another reason? How about FREE Antique Appraisals?
- Celebrity antique appraisal expert Dr. Lori will be at the show on Friday & Saturday offering FREE appraisals during her shows at 1p and 4p each day!
- Her unique style and comedic wit blend with her uncanny knowledge of all things antique to put on an educational and entertaining show!
- Guest can bring 1 antique item per person, per show to be appraised for FREE!
So you see, convincing others to come to the Suburban Indy Home & Outdoor Living Show shouldn’t be too hard and with online tickets for only $5 it won’t be too expensive either!
We hope to see you there!