Round up the cowpokes and saddle up for a spook-tacular ride through The Frightful Frontier, The Children’s Museum Guild’s 57th Annual Haunted House. Chaos ensues once you board the last train to Tombtown, where goblins and monsters roam the wicked west!
Starting Oct. 9, embark on a journey through the Frightful Frontier!
The Haunted House offers AES Indiana’s Lights-On Hours (for children who scare easily) and AAA Insurance’s Frightening Hours (with the lights off, for children who dare to be scared).
Frightful Frontier Dates: Oct. 9–31, 2021 (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
AES Indiana’s Lights-On Hours:
Starting Oct. 9
Wednesday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. and 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sunday, Noon-5 p.m.
Halloween Day, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
AAA Insurance’s Frightening Hours:
Starting Oct. 14
Thursday-Saturday, 4-9 p.m.
Tickets: $9 per person. All tickets are available online or at The Children’s Museum Box Office.
- Members receive a 10% discount.
- Frightful Frontier tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission not required.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied through the Haunted House by a paying adult.
- Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Groups of 20 or more receive a special rate.