Looking for a quality day camp to keep the kids active and engaged this fall break? IUPUI has you covered.
The mission of their day camps is to create a safe and encouraging environment where children develop healthy habits while engaging in activities including arts and crafts, physical activity and games designed to support success at any age, skill, or level of ability.
What to Expect
- Programming including indoor and outdoor games (if weather permits) and arts and crafts for children, ages 5 to 12
- Base Day Camp Rate of $165 weekly
- Camp day is 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Free before/after care starting at 7:00am and ending at 6 p.m. (no need to register for this service as we will be staffed)
- The IU Natatorium on the campus of IUPUI will be the camp site
- Two healthy snacks each day
- All staff attend pre-camp training and are trained in CPR, First Aid and Child Abuse Prevention
- Weekly email will be sent with timely and pertinent reminders
- October 14 – 18, 9:00am – 3:30pm
Free Before & After Care
- Before Care: 7:00 – 9:00am
- After Care: 3:30 – 6:00pm