This is a repeating eventApril 21, 2022 6:00 pm
Outdoor Nerf is all the fun and it’s free!! This coming season is full of opportunities to get outdoors and get moving. We set up fields of play and
Outdoor Nerf is all the fun and it’s free!! This coming season is full of opportunities to get outdoors and get moving.
We set up fields of play and compete! We’ve got loaner blasters for friends that don’t have any. You can use our darts too! We limit our play to using only guns that use ELITE darts.
Once again you bring both a red AND blue shirt so we can mix and match the teams where necessary. Capture the Frisbee is our main game. Teams have the job of protecting their own Frisbee meanwhile capturing the other team’s Frisbee. Don’t worry if you get hit, each team has a “tag back in” post. Any darts that hit players in the head are not legal.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR EYE PROTECTION.
We try to run these games on the honor system but have a back up referee to declare if players have been hit and if it’s a legal win. Registration is requested but not required. If you choose to register beforehand, we can get to playing sooner. All players must fill out a release waiver to play.
Things to remember:
- Please bring your own drinks.
- Be sure to bring your own eye protection.
- Bring a blue AND red shirt.
- Sunscreen is always a winner on the playing field.
- Parents bring your lawn chairs to enjoy the sport.
- This is fun for all ages. We set up fields for age specific and everyone at once.
- We’ve got blasters in inventory to let you borrow so you don’t have to have your own to play.
- Elite darts are the only type we allow.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm