This is a repeating eventFebruary 18, 2022 4:00 pm
The Holliday Park Trail Run includes fun events for the whole family Friday evening, and both a 5-mile run and 3-mile hike on
The Holliday Park Trail Run includes fun events for the whole family Friday evening, and both a 5-mile run and 3-mile hike on Saturday morning. Participants will scramble, run, jump, ford, climb or walk along the trails of Holliday Park to Marott Woods Nature Preserve and back again. Participants will be challenged by hills, stairs, ravines, swales and gulleys along the White River and Williams Creek.
Friday Family Fun Events: Beginning at 6:00pm, parents can cheer on their kids as they race around the Ruins and along the trails during the 1-Mile Kids Run (ages 6-12) and Tot Trot (5 and under). Every finisher gets a prize! Once the races are over, everyone is invited to stick around and enjoy a bonfire and s’mores!
Saturday Morning: Beginning at 9:00am, the 5-mile run and 3-mile hike will challenge participants with hills, stairs, ravines, swales, and gulleys along the White River and Williams Creek.
Runners only for the 5 Mile Trail Run. Must be able to finish in 1 hr 10 minutes
We do not allow dogs at this event.
Proceeds from the Holliday Park Trail Run are used to supplement the city budget and maintain the park’s amenities at a high standard. Additionally, educational programming and school field trips are offered at little or no cost thanks to our generous sponsors.
4:00-6:30 PM: Packet Pickup
5:30 PM: Sign In/Bib Pickup for 1-Mile Trail Run begins
6:00 PM: 1-Mile Trail Run/Hike (ages 6-12, registration required)
6:30 PM: Tot Trot (Free!)
6:00-7:30 PM: Campfire and S’mores for all participants Saturday Morning: 5-Mile Run and 3-Mile Hike
7:45-8:45 AM: Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration
9:00 AM: 5-Mile Run and 3-Mile Hike Begin
9:30-11:30 AM: Post-race refreshments available
Family Activities: Friday, March 18
- 1-mile Trail Run/Hike (registration only, no shirt)….$5.00
- 1-mile Trail Run/Hike, ages 6-12 (including short-sleeve t-shirt, availalbe if registered before 3/13) . . $16.00
- Tot Trot Run ages 5 and under . . . FREE
Race Day: Saturday, March 19
- 5-Mile Trail Run (runners only, must be able to finish in 1 hr 10 mins) . . . EARLY BIRD: $25.00 through Feb. 28th, $30 March 1-18, $35 on March 19 (shirts available for additional charge through 3/13)
- 3-Mile Trail Hike (walkers only) . . . EARLY BIRD: $25.00 through Feb. 28th, $30 March 1-18, $35 on March 19 (shirts available for additional charge through 3/13)
* No refunds. The event is rain or shine. If this event is forced to cancel, entry fees will be converted to a donation to Holliday Park.
Race Shirts (additional cost, available for purchase through 3/13)
- Unisex Long Sleeve Shirt (sizes XS-XXL): $22.00
- Youth T-Shirt (sizes XYS-YXL): $14.00 (included in 1-mile registration, also available for purchase)
- Truckers Hat (one size): $18.00