The next First Thursday Night is Nov. 4, 2021 $6 per person Join us for five floors of fun—at night! Be inspired by the story of Malala Yousafzai—the fourth child to be
The next First Thursday Night is Nov. 4, 2021
$6 per person
Join us for five floors of fun—at night!
- Be inspired by the story of Malala Yousafzai—the fourth child to be included in The Power of Children: Making a Difference®
- Discover a shipwreck in National Geographic Treasures of the Earth
- Explore Greek life in Take Me There®: Greece
Presented by IceMiller
First Thursday Nights
On the first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4-8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person! Why should you visit?
- Admission is just $6 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you might think! We have limited capacity on First Thursday Nights.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Eureka! Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm