These days, imagining you can be anything is just the beginning. In BarbieTMYou Can Be AnythingTM: The Experience, you can explore new dreams. You can be: An airline pilot flying high above the
These days, imagining you can be anything is just the beginning. In BarbieTMYou Can Be AnythingTM: The Experience, you can explore new dreams. You can be:
- An airline pilot flying high above the clouds.
- A fearless surfer catching a wave.
- A robotics engineer putting a robot to work.
- A wildlife photographer taking pictures from a jungle jeep.
There are so many things to be! Explore the possibilities!
From career dolls to real-world role models, Barbie has been inspiring girls since 1959—and she isn’t done yet! The Children’s Museum is proud to partner with Mattel to celebrate 60 years of Barbie with a new exhibit opening soon. The exhibit will showcase the iconic Barbie doll and encourage the kind of imaginative play that teaches us that no matter our gender, ethnicity, or background, we can all make the world a better place by doing work that excites us, challenges us, and brings us fulfillment.
- View various Barbie dolls through history and the story behind how Ruth Handler created the iconic doll.
- Explore 11 different careers and learn about the more than 200 careers Barbie has had over the years.
- Learn from powerful women throughout history who have broken down career barriers for women.
Celebrate the Barbie legacy while experiencing activities that inspire limitless potential.
January 19 (Tuesday) 10:00 am - December 31 (Friday) 5:00 pm
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
3000 North Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46208