202205oct(oct 5)12:00 am31(oct 31)11:59 pmZooBoo at the Indianapolis Zoo12:00 am - 11:59 pm (31) Indianapolis Zoo, 1200 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222-0309CategoryFall Fun,Zoo EventSeasonalFall Festival,Halloween
Is regular October too humdrum, but haunted houses too creepy-crawly? Come to the Zoo for Halloween activities, amazing animals and pumpkins galore! ZooBoo is a fun family experience for itty-bitty
Is regular October too humdrum, but haunted houses too creepy-crawly? Come to the Zoo for Halloween activities, amazing animals and pumpkins galore! ZooBoo is a fun family experience for itty-bitty ghouls and goblins as well as the bigger kids. October weather means active animals, colorful foliage and a new season to explore. Combine that with engaging, hands-free activities, spooktacular costumes and trick-or-treating, and you’ve got an unforgettable family tradition. Woo-hoo!
Best of all, ZooBoo is free for Zoo members and included with regular admission.
Zoo Boo 2022 Dates and Hours:
October 5-31, 2022
WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & SUNDAY: 2-7 PM
FRIDAY-SATURDAY: 2-9 PM
Closed Monday and Tuesday
The Bicentennial Pavilion is home to a whimsical village where Mayor Jack who keeps guests on their toes with his boo-worthy jokes! Professor Pumpkin leads mystifying science demonstrations for little witches and wizards at Pumpkin School. While snakes, cats and other not-so-scary creatures scurry in Jack’s Barn, you can also see Caretaker Kris’ collection of spooky skulls.
More ZooBoo Fun
- Meet Terra, a friendly witch, as she conjures up some Halloween magic at her cauldron
- NEW spooky décor throughout Zoo grounds featuring ghouls and a larger-than-life spider
- Trick-or-Treat Trail — including 7 treat stations in a NEW larger location in the Plains
- Adult Trick-or-Treat Trail — Friday and Saturday from 5-8pm (while supplies last)
- Roller Ghoster — Indianapolis’ only roller coaster with a fun, Halloween twist!
- Round-Go-Merry — the carousel that moves in reverse. Open until 7pm.
- Spooktacular Train Ride — Enjoy a ride for a special view of the Zoo behind the scenes. Open until 7pm.
- Every Saturday from 4:30-7:30pm, meet ballerinas from Swan Lake by the Indianapolis Ballet
5 (Wednesday) 12:00 am - 31 (Monday) 11:59 pm