Enchanted Fairy Trail Presents the Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Festival at Beasley’s Orchard in Danville, Indiana! This is a two-day full fairy immersion experience.
4 Stages OF NON-STOP MUSIC & Entertainment! Fairies, fantastical games, and activities for all ages. See a live unicorn, Mermaids and shop our 60 unique vendors.
Quick details for the Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Festival
Dates: May 21-22, 2022
Time: 10 am – 5pm
Location: Beasley’s Orchard | 304 E Main St, Danville, IN 46122
Tickets: Tickets range from $10/person-$40/group. Children under 2 are free. Purchase tickets here. Discount online tickets are on sale until May 19th. Full-price tickets are available at the gate.
This is a two-day festival that will include immersion into the fairy world, 4 stages of entertainment, games, tea party, music, live Unicorns, wonderful fairy art and craft vedors and memories to last a life time. *Tea party tickets cash only at the gate.
What to do at the Enchanted Fairy Festival?
- See a show, 4 stages with fantastic performers all day!
- Dance the Maypole with the Fae dancers.
- Fairy Tea Party
- Make a fairy craft or see a fiber arts demonstration
- See the fairy court and receive a fairy dust shower
- Meet a live Unicorn
- Play in the Barnyard Bonanza
- Feed the butterflies in the butterfly house
- Walk the fairy path labyrinth
- Play in the drum circle
- Shop the vendor marketplace
- AND MUCH MORE