On stage for the first time at Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre, it’s the stage adaptation of the popular holiday film, A Christmas Story: The Musical, opening November 21.
Set in the 1940s in the fictional town of Hohman, Indiana, the musical follows 9-year-old Ralphie and his quest for the Holy Grail of Christmas gifts — an Official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot Range Model air rifle. Ralphie plots numerous schemes to receive the coveted BB gun. All the iconic scenes from the movie are here, together with a versatile score!
The production is on stage through December 31, which is a special New Year’s Eve celebration.
- A Christmas Story: The Musical – first time on the Beef & Boards stage
- On stage November 21 – December 31
- Special New Year’s Eve celebration on December 31 complete with dancing to a live band after the show, a champagne toast at midnight, followed by a breakfast buffet! Special pricing applies.
- Tickets range from $45-$70 ($89 for the New Year’s Eve celebration)
- All tickets include the holiday dinner buffet
- Performances on Tuesdays through Sundays
- Visit beefandboards.com to purchase tickets or for more information