Join Magical Wishes for Kids on August 26 for their 10th Annual Indy Disney Meet. This super fun Disney gathering is perfect for the whole family. Admission is free, although guests are encouraged to bring a store bought food item for the pitch-in style buffet table or make a small monetary donation to Give Kids the World, a 70 acre, non-profit, “storybook” resort located near central Florida’s most beloved attractions, where children with life threatening illnesses and their families are treated to week-long, cost-free fantasy vacations. The event raises money through raffles, 50/50 and silent auctions, and 100% of all proceeds are donated directly to Give Kids the World.
During the Indy Disney Meet, enjoy games, food, dole whips, crafts, displays, presentations and more. Parents can browse the expo showcasing Disney bloggers, podcasters, and travel agents. A special area for the kids will have lots of hands on activities, toys, crafts, face painting, a DJ, presentations, character meet and greets and more. (Note: Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times.)
- Headliner Yehaa Bob Jackson! He will on hand to provide a rollicking performance for fans and guests alike. Yehaa Bob is a Disney fan favorite performing Wed – Sat at the Port Orleans Resort River Roost Lounge.
- Princesses from Once Upon a Princess Indiana, LLC will keep children entertained throughout the Meet with various activities, and guests will also have an opportunity to pose for pictures during a structured meet and greet time.
- Members of the 501st Legion will make an appearance bringing characters from a galaxy far, far away! Guests can find their dark side and use the force while posing for pictures during structured meet and greet times.
- A mini golf course from Mini Golf Express!
- A visit from the one and only Herbie the Love Bug
- Silent Auction with great prizes
- Raffle ticket just for attending, plus a chance to buy additional tickets. (Bonus: Wear your mouse ear hats and receive 2 more FREE raffle tickets! )