It’s back! The Fall Whale of a Sale children’s consignment event will take place September 15 – 18 in Westfield’s indoor, 370,000-square-foot Grand Park Events Center. Whale of a Sale is Indiana’s largest children’s consignment event, with over 100,000+ items from 800 sellers spaced out on a full-sized professional soccer field.
The popular event, which is Indiana’s largest children’s consignment event, features clothing from baby to teen sizes, toys, strollers, books, sporting goods, furniture, and more at a fraction of the retail cost. Participants can earn money as consignors or find great deals as a shopper in a safe environment.
100,000+ children’s items
More than 800 consignors will bring 100,000+ children’s items to the spacious facility. New and gently-used upscale children’s and maternity items are offered.
Whale of a Sale features popular brands such as Hanna Andersson, Carters, Chicco, Gymboree, Gap, Ralph Lauren, Janie and Jack, Nike, Peg Perego, Graco, Fisher-Price, Pottery Barn Kids, and many more. Shoppers can expect to find upscale spring and summer clothing, toys, furniture, strollers, bedding, accessories, bikes, outdoor play equipment, maternity, and various area vendors. Women’s activewear clothing is also sold, including popular brands such as Lululemon, Athleta, and more.
Whale of a Sale Tickets:
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 24 at 9 pm! CLICK HERE to get your ticket before they’re all gone. Tickets will be 20% off through Thursday at 11:59 pm with promo code: FALL22
Half Price Day on Sunday
If you are looking for even deeper discounts, Sunday is half-price day.
- CHILDREN ON THURSDAY: Children under 10 are not permitted on Thursday unless worn in a baby carrier. If children 10 and over wish to attend, a ticket will be required.
- CHILDREN FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY Children are welcome, but we ask that toddlers/babies are in a stroller or baby carrier.
- GUESTS: Every adult shopper is required to have a ticket on Thursday and Friday. Shopping is free and open to the public without a ticket required on Saturday and Sunday. Those with free tickets reserved on Saturday and Sunday would receive priority entry should we be at numbers capacity.
- PAYMENT: Credit card only. No cash or checks.
- BAGS: Please bring your own large bag/wagon to carry your items while shopping or purchase a $5 IKEA bag while supplies last. We will not be handing out and reusing IKEA bags for sanitary reasons.
More info about Whale of a Sale
Butler University alums and Carmel moms Courtney O’Neil and Jennifer Hare are the founders of the sale, which started in 2009. O’Neil says they enjoy being able to provide local families a “fun, fashionable and clean bargain-hunting experience. We are NOT a garage sale – expect upscale finds.”
Whale of a Sale is an upscale children and maternity consignment sale bringing families together to sell and buy gently-used, top-quality items in a department-store-like setting. Visit www.whale-sale.com. Grand Park Events Center is located at 19000 Grand Park Blvd., Westfield, IN 46074