WHAT: Legendary Sports Saturday: Tennis
WHERE: Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, 3000 N. Meridian Street
WHEN: April 7, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience is open until 8 p.m. Special tennis activities conclude at 6 p.m.)
DETAILS: Plenty of activities and great giveaways provided by USTA will be served up in theSeymour and Rheta Holt Tennis Center at Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience throughout the day.
- 11 a.m. – noon; Come meet one of our acclaimed sports legends, Barbara Wynne who will be immortalized in June with a bronze statue along the Old National Bank Sports Legends Avenue of Champions. The local tennis legend will give pointers on the courts.
- 2-4 p.m.; 5-6 p.m. Meet Olympic Silver Medalist and professional tennis player Rajeev Ram.
- Register with USTA to win a Net Generation tablet (one per hour from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.) Two Net Generation tennis racquets and ball will be given to each family that registers while supplies last.
- Pick up a Legends Activity Book at the entrance to the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience while supplies last.
- Ask for a Legendary Sports Saturday Scratch-off Card at the Box Office. Prizes include $10 off a museum membership, Amazon gift cards (up to $50 value), and other prizes!
- Purchase a Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience pennant in the Museum Store and get a 2018 Medal free.