Come Join Our Team!
About Midwest Parenting Publications:
Midwest Parenting Publications is the publisher of Indy’s Child Magazine and Southwest Ohio Magazine. Our creative team produces a combined 24 magazines per year and 4 special-interest publications for parents and families located in the greater central Indiana and southwest Ohio regions. We maintain a thriving digital platform with an active social media following, and proudly provide our audience with the best local resources, stories and much more.
Midwest Parenting Publications is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls, please.
Midwest Parenting Publications (MPP) is seeking a highly organized production manager to work closely with our sales team and advertisers. The successful candidate is a service-oriented team player and able to multitask several operations at a time.
Job Type: Full time – 30-40 hrs per week
Compensation: Salary + Commission pay structure. Base salary starting between $30,000-$40,000 + Commission
Some Responsibilities include:
- Work with the MPP sales team to ensure all components of the advertising package are fulfilled.
- Collecting advertising assets directly from clients — a liaison between advertiser and design team when ad creation is needed.
- Prepare advertising reports by collecting digital data and preparing reports.
- Scheduling and implementing digital sales components.
- Ensure total advertiser satisfaction.
- Manage and grow distribution of magazines.
- Create, revise, and maintain annual production schedules.
- Miscellaneous tasks.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of G Suite (Gmail, Google calendar, sheets, etc)
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to take on new tasks or change direction suddenly.
- Flexible schedule
- Tickets to fun attractions and activities around central Indiana, and southwest Ohio.
- Growing company with lots of opportunities for job growth
Work Environment: Mostly Remote, with occasional in-office tasks and around-town errands.
To apply: Send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected] with “Production Manager” in the subject line.