On Friday, April 8, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is going back to a time when colossal creatures ruled the Earth, and it’s only adults who are invited! Dino After Dark is an event exclusively for big kids who are 21 year and older. It’s a chance to kick back with friends, family and colleagues for the most fun happy hour(s) Indy has to offer!
Dino After Dark Activities
At this one-night only event, food and beverages will be available for purchase. Guests can grab a beer and explore select museum exhibits without kids in tow.
Here’s what’s in store for this night of prehistoric proportions:
- Silent Disco with the dinos — including the new Giants of the Jurassic™ — inside the new Dinosphere®
- Explore the physics of going ’round and ’round the Carousel
- Discover ancient mysteries in National Geographic Treasures of the Earth
- Feel out of this world in the Schaefer Planetarium and Space Object Theater inside Beyond Spaceship Earth
- Snap a selfie with members of Star Wars Indiana and Circle City Ghostbusters
- Wear your best dino gear and enter the costume contest. Please be aware that costume masks that cover your face are not permitted.
- Enjoy a specialty DINO-mite cocktail available for purchase
Food options will be available for purchase in the Food Court. Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water will be available.
Some one-of-a-kind beers will also be available for purchase, including Dinosphere Dunkel from Primeval Brewing, Into the Wild Sour by Guggman Haus Brewing Co., and Mission Jurassic Maple Bock by Sun King Brewery.
Tickets and More Info
Tickets for Dino After Dark are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers. Tickets can be purchased online here. All proceeds of Dino After Dark go to support The Children’s Museum Fund.
The events begins at 6 p.m.
The Children’s Museum is located at 3000 North Meridian Street in Indianapolis.