Father’s Day is fast approaching. This year, why not skip the necktie and instead treat dad to an outing he is sure to remember for years to come. From free summer concerts to a leisurely brunch, there a plenty of fun activities happening this weekend right here in Hamilton County. Here are just a few fun ways to celebrate with dad:
1. Explore one of Hamilton County’s many trails – there are more than 300+ miles to choose from!
3. Let dad indulge in a heaping helping of strawberry shortcake at the 38th Strawberry Festival in downtown Noblesville.
4. Give dad a java jolt at the Father’s Day Coffee Brewing Experience at the Urban Chalkboard.
5. Boogie the night away at Marsh Symphony on the Prairie’s Disco Days & Boogie Nights: Music of the 70s
6. Treat dad to a leisurely brunch at Prairie View Golf Club
7. Or try a try a a good old-fashioned “ploughman’s lunch” at Tina’s Traditional Old English Kitchen
8. Better yet, peruse one of the area Farmers Markets and then make dad a home cooked meal with your finds!
9. Head to the Neighborhood Block Party at the HCAA Birdie Gallery
10. Take dad on a train ride beginning at the Forest Park Train Station in Noblesville
We appreciate all you do, dads. Have a wonderful Father’s Day!