Football season is upon us, and the Indianapolis Colts want to make sure fans of every age have a good time on game day.
“Our fans are our family, and each home Colts game is a family reunion,” says Carlie Irsay-Gordon, Colts vice chair, owner and mom of three. “That’s why we’re always focused on creating more activities and programming that will engage and entertain the whole family, including fans of all ages.”
Here are some of the benefits that families can look forward to when they attend a home game.
1. Infants attend home games for free. Beginning this season, children 24 months and younger no longer need a ticket to attend home Colts games when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Kids can snag cool Colts-branded gear for free. During each game of the 2019 season, a special Colts-branded arm sleeve will be available to all kids ages 15 and under in attendance. The items will be available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium.
3. Families can have fun before the game at American Family Insurance Touchdown Town. Free and open to the public, Touchdown Town features fun activities for kids and families, including the Colts Play 60 Zone, a 40-yard dash, face and hair painting, autographs and photo opportunities, live music and much more. Touchdown Town is located along South Street north of Lucas Oil Stadium on home game days.
4. Kids can eat for cheap at home games. Special Colts Kids’ Club Meals — which include a hot dog, apple slices, string cheese and apple juice — are available on game days for $5. Kids’ Meals can be purchased at concession stands 148, 331, 513 and 540, as well as the East & West Club Street Grill.
5. Lactation stations are located throughout the stadium. For breastfeeding mamas who are looking for some privacy, Lucas Oil Stadium offers three Mamava lactation pods. These self-contained pods include comfortable seating, a fold-down table, interior lighting, an electrical outlet, a USB port and a door that can be locked for privacy.
6. Guests can request child wristbands. During game days and other events at Lucas Oil Stadium, parents and guardians can request a wristband for themselves and their child, which includes the guest’s name, seat location and a preferred phone number to be contacted if the child is lost. Visit any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium to request a wristband.
7. First-timers get their own pin. For those attending their first Colts game, “My First Colts Game” pins are available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium. The team offers special birthday pins to fans celebrating a birthday at a home game.
8. Tickets are available to suit a variety of budgets. To learn more about ticket prices, visit colts.com/tickets.
For more details on these 2019 game day offerings for families, visit colts.com/gameday.