The beloved summer tradition, The National Bank of Indianapolis Summer Nights Film Series returns to Newfields on Fridays and select Saturdays this June, July, and August. Bring your friends and family and watch movies under the stars at Newfields. All you need is a chair or a blanket; concessions and beverages will be available for purchase. You are welcome to pack your own picnic (with non-alcoholic beverages only) if you’d like. Sunscreen and bug spray are always a good idea for those who like to be prepared.
Doors open at 7 p.m., and the evening will kick off with music and activities before the screening. The movie will begin as twilight turns to night over the summer. 15 films will be shown—everything from black-and-white classics to modern blockbusters.
Summer Nights Tickets go on Sale for members on May 10 and for the Public on May 17
New this year Summer Nights tickets will be sold as individual tickets and premiere reserved section seating that can accommodate one to six. Premiere reserved sections will be sold at a fixed price with a maximum of six tickets. Tickets go on sale for members on May 10 at 11 a.m. and for the public on May 17 at 11 a.m. Individual tickets are $9 for members and $12 for the public and reserved sections are $60 for members and $78 for the public. Get your tickets here.
2022 Summer Nights at Newfields Film Series Lineup
- Friday, June 3 | The Philadelphia Story
- Friday, June 10 | Call Me by Name
- Friday, June 17 | Brewster’s Millions
- Friday, June 24 | Friday the 13th Part III
- Friday, July 8 | To Sir, With Love
- Friday, July 15 | Ever After: A Cinderella Story
- Friday, July 22 | Indy Shorts International Film Festival
- Saturday, July 23 | Indy Shorts International Film Festival
- Friday, July 29 | Cruella
- Friday, August 5 | Gaslight
- Saturday, August 6 | Encanto
- Friday, August 12 | Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Friday, August 19 | Chungking Express
- Saturday, August 20 | Guardians of the Galaxy
- Friday, August 26 | Chocolat
Guest curator and film scholar, Coye Lloyd, returns this year to select the 2022 Summer Nights lineup in collaboration with our Manager of Partnership & Film Programs, Diana Gingerich. To find out more about Lloyd and her work, please visit coyelloyd.com.