Memorial Day has passed, which means for many of us, summer is officially underway.
As temperatures climb and days grow longer, grab the sunscreen and head out to one of Indianapolis area’s best outdoor water parks: Freedom Springs Aquatic Park in Greenwood. Quickly becoming a central Indiana favorite for aquatic destinations, this is a must-do for the whole family this summer.
Freedom Springs promises a comprehensive outdoor water park experience, and boy does it deliver! The robust aquatic center includes a:
- Tube slide
- Two body slides
- Lazy river
- 25 meter lap pool
- 1 meter & 3 meter diving boards
- Lily pad crossing
- Splash/play area for infants and toddlers
- Cabanas and shelters
- Private rentals
If you or your child is interested in participating in swim lessons and classes, Freedom Springs has multiple program options to fit your needs, including:
- Scuba Diving
- Group Swim Lessons with multiple age and skill group levels
- Parent-Child Swim Lessons
- 1-on-1 Private Swim Lessons
- Water Aerobics
- Lap Swim
- Aqua Walk (against the current in the lazy river)
- Aqua Zumba
Located at 850 W. Stop 18 Road in Greenwood, families can enjoy Freedom Springs every day of the week, with extended hours going after dark on Thursdays!
- Monday – Saturday: 11 AM – 8 PM
- Sunday: Noon – 6 PM
- Thrilling Thursdays: Open until 10 PM
Admission rates vary. Greenwood residents do receive a slight discount, but need to bring a valid ID for proof of address.
- Greenwood Resident Adult,18 and older: $8
- Resident Child/Senior, 55 and older: $6
- Military: $6
- Non-Resident Adult, 18 and older: $10
- Non-Resident Child/Senior, 55 and older: $8
- Infants, 2 and under: Free
- Season passes also available