Check out our list of things to do at home this weekend!
With shops closed and events canceled due to the current stay-at-home order, we thought we’d put together a list of things you can do at home this weekend instead of around town. Stay home, wash your hands and make some memories!
Virtual Events this Weekend:
- Virtual Storytime on the Reservoir hosted by Eagle Creek Park
Saturday, April 4, 9:30 am
- Peace of Mind in Challenging Times: Virtual Town Hall hosted by the Indianapolis Recorder Newspaper
Saturday, April 4, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Silly Safaris Virtual Show!
Saturday, April 4, 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Family Fun Yoga hosted by Irvington Wellness Center
Saturday, April 4, times vary
- Slow Flow Yoga hosted by Kylin Brown Studio
Sunday, April 5, 11:00 am
- Get out in nature (while practicing social distancing, of course).
- Make your own stethoscope.
- Learn about the phases of the moon with Oreos.
- Build a paper airplane launcher.
- Create your own bingo cards and have a family bingo tournament.
- Make your at-home Easter plans.
- Welcome in the warmer temperatures with a spring craft.
- Have a mini-Renaissance at home.
- Go camping in the living room.
- Paint with Kool-aid.
Of course, that’s not all that’s on tap for fun this weekend. Discover the rest at the Indy’s Child Calendar of Events!