We are working to bring you all of the Indianapolis area trick or treat times for 2020. Below are the times we have for Halloween night, Saturday, Oct. 31. We will continue to update the list as more become available. If you would like to suggest a change or update to this list, please email [email protected]
2020 Indianapolis Trick or Treat Times:
* Indicates times are based on 2019 Trick or Treat hours. Times will continue to be updated as 2020 times are announced.
And here are some tips for a “safe Halloween,” courtesy of the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Swords, knives, and other costume accessories should be short, soft, and flexible.
- Avoid trick-or-treating alone. Walk in groups or with a trusted adult.
- Fasten reflective tape to costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them. Limit the number of treats you eat.
- Hold a flashlight while trick-or-treating to help you see and others see you. WALK and don’t run from house to house.
- Always test make-up in a small area first. Remove it before bedtime to prevent possible skin and eye irritation.
- Look both ways before crossing the street. Use crosswalks wherever possible.
- Lower your risk for serious eye injury by not wearing decorative contact lenses.
- Only walk on sidewalks whenever possible, or on the far edge of the road facing traffic to stay safe.
- Wear well-fitting masks, costumes, and shoes to avoid blocked vision, trips, and falls.
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats. Avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers.
- Enter homes only if you’re with a trusted adult. Only visit well-lit houses. Never accept rides from strangers.
- Never walk near lit candles or luminaries. Be sure to wear flame-resistant costumes.